At Clearwater Living, we are here to help you make an informed choice when considering a move to senior living. This is an exciting time for change and new opportunities. We want you to feel confident in your decision by understanding your options. Our team of experts is happy to help answer any questions you may have or connect you with additional information. Explore these helpful resources to learn more about the benefits of senior living, types of senior living, and the moving and downsizing process.
Valuable Resources from Where You Live Matters:
Where You Live Matters offers a wealth of knowledge about senior living. Their resources were created by the American Seniors Housing Association (ASHA) to offer older adults and their families guidance throughout the decision-making process. Take a look at these informative articles, videos, and checklists from WhereYouLiveMatters.org
Considering Senior Living
Types of Senior Living
- Choose the Right Type of Senior Living Article
- What is Independent Senior Living Article
- Independent Living Visit Checklist Downloadable PDF
- Learn About Assisted Living Video
- Assisted Living Visit Checklist Downloadable PDF
- What Memory Care Looks Like Today Article
- Memory Care Visit Checklist Downloadable PDF
How Much Does Senior Living Cost?
Compare the value of life at Clearwater Living to your current living expenses using our cost calculator tool below.
Informative Blog Posts from Clearwater Living
Stay up to date with the latest on senior living, successful aging, health & wellness, and more by reading our blog. Browse this selection of blog posts filled with useful information as you research senior living options.
- Why Choose a Senior Community?
- 5 Misconceptions About Senior Living
- When is the Right Time to Downsize?
- Senior Care 101: Understanding Options from Home Care to Memory Care
- 4 Ways Senior Living Communities Prevent Isolation
- Building Healthy Social Networks in Senior Living Communities
- How Senior Move Managers Make Transitioning from Your Home Easier